Hon. Jno. W. Leftwich’s Appointment: The Hon. Jno. W. Leftwich and others will address their fellow-citizens at the following times and places, (commencing at eleven o’clock each day,) to wit:
- Mason’s Depot, Tipton county, Saturday, July 20.
- Covington, Tipton county, Monday, July 22d.
- Portersville, Tipton county, Tuesday, July 23d.
- Cuba, Shelby county, Wednesday, July 24.
- Bartlett, Shelby county, Thursday, July 25th.
- Galloway, Shelby county, Saturday, July 27th.
His opponent, the Hon. D. A. Nunn, is respectfully and urgently invited to be present and participate in the discussion.
[Bolivar Bulletin, Bolivar, Tenn., 20 Jul 1867]